Current Planning deals with the day-to-day activities of responding to public inquiries and processing development applications. Such applications include:
- Development Application, Fee and Amendment Procedures By-law 1558, 2005 (230 KB)
- Application For Development (64
- Official Community Plan Amendment
- Zoning Amendment
- Combined Official Community Plan and Zoning Amendment
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Development Permit Application
- Development Variance Permit Application
- Board of Variance Application (60 KB)
When considering a development you should check at our office to confirm whether your proposal meets regulatory requirements, or requires one of these applications.
Provincial Government Referrals
As an important stakeholder in the region the PRRD also responds to a number of referrals from provincial government agencies. This is an opportunity to ensure that the policies of the PRRD are considered in government agency decisions.